i think appy softball plays at Norton (correct me if I'm wrong)
PV plays at home today against Lee High
i think appy softball plays at Norton (correct me if I'm wrong)
PV plays at home today against Lee High
Kelly at CLintwood.
Reeking of awesomeness!
Is the JJK-Clintwood game at 430 or 6?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Coalfield says 4:30
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Coalfield said 430 on another one that started at 6 as well.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
wow blue, that's a pretty picture [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
wheres it at?
Hey blue, you goin to the game this evenin?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
norton at pound baseball
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Yeah, GatorGirl and I are thinking about catching the game Castle.
SuperX that picture is of FSU's Westcott Building. It's the oldest building on campus, GatorGirl took that during our last trip to Tallahassee.
(as you prolly noticed she photo shopped it to add color)
Bookmarks